These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the services provided by our platform (referred to as the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you should not use the Service.
- Acceptance of Terms By using the Service, you affirm that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using the Service on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
- Use of the Service 2.1 User Accounts In order to access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create a user account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
2.2 Prohibited Conduct When using the Service, you agree not to engage in any of the following activities: a. Violating any applicable laws or regulations; b. Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; c. Uploading, posting, transmitting, or sharing any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; d. Interfering with or disrupting the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service; e. Engaging in any form of unauthorized advertising, solicitation, or spamming; f. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Service or any other systems or networks connected to the Service; g. Collecting or storing personal data about other users without their express consent; h. Violating the privacy rights or intellectual property rights of others.
- Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights in the Service, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and patents, are owned by or licensed to us. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any materials from the Service without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind. We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we offer you hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.